Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nike+ and the joys of google

Well, yesterday I finally got myself to initialize my Nike+ bracelet thingie and set up a brand spanking new profile at http://my.nike.com/Angry_B8 . (I wanted to use it to prepare for the Bruggenloop coming sunday)

However for some weird archaic odd reason, they appear to; A. require a profile picture before your profile can be shown and 2; Require this picture to be smaller than 200 Kb ... Weirdness, what is this, the nineties?

Anyway, so I remembered I always used to use this awesome program for picture viewing which also had great conversion (and primarily batch conversion) capabilities, but I couldn't remember the name.

So I googled: awesome program for picture viewing and batch conversion
And tadaaa! The third result: IrfanView! Excellent!

I love the internet :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment