Monday, August 2, 2010

Blog ID 3304881280812352969

So.

This will be my wonderful addition to the utter pile of crap that is at least ninety percent of the internet.

Why? Well, a friend once told me that when you create a blog, you should do it properly, or you shouldn't do it. I wholeheartedly agree.

This blog will probably be about the opposite. Even more likely it'll be somewhere inconsequential in the middle, with no real relation to a solid statement like that whatsoever.

Because, as I reckon it is for most people, I do have a lot of crap on my mind. Ideas pop up all the freaking time which make no sense at all and which have no relation to each other whatsoever. Opinions are another one of those things that seem to creep up on me (Again something I suspect other people will be able to recognise).

All this needs a place to go to (though I guess, not really), but I have no need for expectations or vague self-imposed deadlines. Ergo, this little spot of blogosphere has been reserved to be my least pretentious creative toilet.

Easypeasy.

Hmm, Pie.

P.S. Of course the question arises, why on earth (or in this case, the internet, which probably counts as well) would you put your creative excrements out on the web for everyone to read? Why not lock them up on a hard drive or god forbid, write them down on a piece of paper? Well, I don't really know, perhaps I'm just an attention seeking bastard, geek-style. Meh, Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment